Stage your House to Sell. Design Your Home to Live.
Is your home feeling a bit tired? Paint colors and furniture outdated? Do you feel overwhelmed at where to start?
Do you wish someone could come in and wave a magic wand and create a new space for you?
Are you a builder looking for help with your show home? Do you need someone to choose the flooring, lighting, paint colors, and fixtures for your new project? Do you need someone to furnish it and pull the whole look together?
At Fine Redesign we offer full interior design services for both builders and home owners looking to create a space that is current, on trend and affordable.
At Fine Redesign, we believe interior design should represent your individual space, showcasing your unique style. It is your oasis, your sanctuary, the place where you exhale.
Whether you are looking to spruce up the old colors in your home with a dramatic touch or create the perfect neutrals, Fine Redesign is here to help. Fiona Roeske is an IDCEC certified True Color Expert, personally taught by Maria Killam, and will transform your home with color to suit your needs.
Fiona can also shop for you to bring those colors together with the perfect decor items, bedding, window treatments and furnishings. We will work together to create a space that is not only stylish and functional, but also surrounds you with a feeling of comfort, meeting all of your design needs and making your home a place you love to reside.
Your Show Home…
At Fine Redesign, we can help create the perfect space to compliment your construction. Here are some of the areas we focus on:
– Analyzing and researching the client’s needs and requirements within your space.
– Creating sketches and space plans, such as floor plans, elevations and sections for your perusal and for industry professionals to work from, including all construction documents.
– Selecting mill work, lighting, fixtures like sinks, baths, faucets and other equipment such as appliances.
– Choosing furnishings and custom work.
– Prepare project budgets and schedules.
– Coordinate with other industry professionals throughout the project.
– Oversee the project to make sure the needs of the clients are being met throughout the process of creating your space.
Design Consultation - $250
During our consultation we will discuss the complete scope of your project, your goals and your budget as well as your tastes, design preferences and lifestyle, to ultimately create the perfect space for you and your family to enjoy.
Whether it is just for advice and tips or to begin a longer term working relationship, a consultation is the place to start. Please allow 2 hours for a complete consultation. (Includes 1 hour free travel time)
Once the consultation has been completed you will receive a written follow up summary to create a solid design direction that you can either work on at your own pace, or have us implement for you, to create your beautiful new space.
Contact us today to book your consultation. A fresh new world awaits!
- Services & Fees
- Packages for Occupied Homes
- Vacant Homes & Show Suites
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Credit Card Authorization Form
What Our Customers Think
The whole house looked absolutely amazing and sold within 3 weeks!
We had 8 showing yesterday and received 2 offers tonight! We've accepted an offer just $1000 below our asking price. We are thrilled and are sure your staging was a great help.
Homeowner - Langley
Homeowner - Langley