Staging Vacant Homes is Our SPECIALTY.
What sets us apart? Well....over half a million dollars invested in inventory for a start. We don't just have a storage locker or garage filled with a few select items. This can make a substantial difference in the staging results & over all cost.
With our recently expanded 8000sf warehouse filled with constantly updated inventory, we have the resources to create the vital finishing touches your home needs to help ensure it sell quickly and at the right price.
We don't just fill a home with furniture. On every project, we begin by identifying the target buyer of the home and focus in on that lifestyle to help create a successful design plan. Every single piece of furniture, artwork and accessory that we use is carefully and thoughtfully selected by our award winning team from our extensive inventory. We are qualified and experienced in handling luxury properties, small condos, open concept spaces, awkward layouts, large and small spaces.
We offer staging services that range from partial staging to full house staging and are able to customize any project to suit your individual needs and budget. In addition to our vacant home and condo staging, we specialize in staging display suites and homes for developers and custom home builders.
This is not a hobby. To date our talented team has staged over 4000 homes throughout the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland and successfully helped thousands of realtors, homeowners and developers earn MORE money for their properties. All Fine Redesign staff work full time staging - allowing us to delivery quality results on time and on budget.
All of our services for vacant spaces include:
- A customized staging proposal specific to your property with a full breakdown of all services and rental items (provided after on site visit)
- Selection of appropriate furnishings, lighting, rugs, art and accessories
- Picking, packing, loading, unloading, furniture set up and take down, delivery (both ways)
- Full staging of the property as well as complete destaging upon the sale of the property.
- Coordinating professional photography and/or virtual tours to provide you the marketing required so your property shows well both online and in person (if required)
Contact us today or call 604-534-9595 to book a site visit or if you have any questions about our vacant staging services.